Welcome to MonkeyMoos Worthing, West Sussex.
MonkeyMoos Worthing is a nursery with a real family feel, located a short walk from East Worthing railway station. We are open 51 weeks of the year, 7am-7pm. We offer both funded and unfunded sessions in which the children thrive. Caring for children aged 0-5, our rooms are equipped with fun and exciting resources for the children to learn through play.
At MonkeyMoos we believe in using both our children and parents voices throughout the nursery, capturing their views and opinions through our MonkeyMoos council and parent feedback forms. Our large outside space allows the children to free flow whilst being supported by our knowledgable and caring practitioners. All of our staff are DBS checked and first aid trained. The team are always looking for ways to further their knowledge and be the best they can be for your little one! Our onsite chef caters for a wide range of dietary needs whilst cooking everything from scratch.
We love working at MonkeyMoos as we are one big family, taking on everyone’s voices and making it a fun and exciting place to be!
What do we offer at Worthing, West Sussex?
We are open 51 weeks weeks of the year, we have a variety of different sessions available from 7am-7pm. We offer both funded and non-funded sessions.
Spaced throughout our nursery, each room gives the children the tools and resources to explore and experience activities they may not have chance to before such as going to the airport; they would experience this through the role play area or exploring pumpkins in the creative tray. The children can free flow around their age specific rooms and out into our spacious garden. We have a purpose built baby room, with a sleep/sensory room and nappy area, 3 large toddler rooms and 3 large preschool rooms. In our large garden we have an outside classroom which we access in all weathers, a growing area and our very own nursery pets; Peppa and Waffle the guinea pigs!
We cover the three prime areas of learning; Personal, social and emotional, Communication and language, Physical development; and 4 specific areas; Mathematics, Understanding of the world, Expressive arts and designs and Literacy which help the children experience the best parts of being a child; the freedom to be creative, unique and messy!
At monkeyMoos we are always looking for new and exciting ways to engage and further the children’s learning and development using the 7 areas of learning and our knowledge of the children. Using awe and wonder, getting those “oooo’s and aaaa’s” are one the best things about creating activities.
- Amazing outdoor space. We are luckily enough to have access to a large garden space, with access to mud kitchens, bikes, benches, planting areas and outdoor classroom
- Daily activities and national theme days. We make sure all of our activities are fun, every day has a new activity which is exciting and educational as well as promoting all 7 areas of the Early Years Foundation Stage. We also using these area to plan activities for each individual child to along with their interests.
- Daily photo updates. We provide families daily learning journal photos of what their children have been up to which is a fantastic tool in promoting language development as it gives you some fantastic talking points to discuss with your child when they come home from MonkeyMoos.
- Healthy professionally catered food. The nursery provides food which is freshly prepared by award wining chefs from HungryMoose Catering who cater for a wide range of dietary requirements.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide a happy, safe and inclusive environment in which children aged birth to five years old are encouraged to explore their potential!
- 7am - 7pm
- Monday - friday
Register for your child
- +01635 635 635
- enquiries@MonkeyMoos.co.uk Enroll Now!